Full gloves for riding during colder days. Longer cut gloves are designed to cover your wrists. Silicone prints on the internal sides of index and ring finger improve brake lever grip. Softest durable Velcro on the strap won’t irritate your skin even with inexact fastening. Extra panel with thin padding placed along the palm enhances durability and comfort of ride. The thumb is covered by moisture absorbing terry cloth.
The palm is made of the highest quality Japanese CLARINO® fabric. This gives the gloves premium hand feel, durability and stretch. That is why our gloves are very comfortable and perfectly fitted to your hand.
- Durable and flexible fabric.
- Longer cut to cover wrists (wear together with the ROCDAY jersey to cover arms well).
- Strong soft site Velcro on the strap – it won’t irritate your skin even with sketchy strap fastening. Extra stitching around the strap to make them impossible to break.
- The shape of the Clarino fabric on the thumb is extended to make this area more durable.
- Small panel between the thumb and pointing finger – the gloves are now “grip proof”.
- Palm made of the highest quality Japanese CLARINO® fabric.
- Silicone prints on the internal sides of index and ring finger, which improve brake lever grip.
- Softest durable Velcro on the strap – it won’t irritate your skin even with inexact fastening.
- Additional fabric layer enhancing comfort of ride during colder days.
- Internal panels with extra foam, absorbing vibrations and enhancing ride comfort.
- Moisture absorbing terry cloth on the thumb.